Thursday, 14 March 2013

Development of Timmy and Building a My Technique

After looking for inspiration in multiple media. I found a cute style design which would fit in to my basketball world. The Q-style form allowed for exaggeration and comical disfigurement of character to give a humorous but cute style. I felt this was ideal for the project and I began attempting to design along these lines.   

The initial design process began poorly with character looking quite weak, dis-proportioned and  unprofessional. However with a steady development the latter few began to show promise. With fig 13. I decided to push further by seeing how the character would look in action poses.

During my learning period, I began design my character through a set design method. Below is the sequence in which I built Timmy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment