Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Character Design | Sidekick Costume Work.

The costume, was the clear difficult design for this character as I needed to promote the character as a geek/ nerd. The standard stereotypical attire not being adequate to be changed into gouverment issue armour;. Plus the character's flimpsy body didn't suggest  him to be able to handle agressive sitiuations in turn I looked to push the costume to enhance his abilities and look like hi-tech equipment to resemble his nerdy resemblance.

 I had once again trouble in design but manage to piece together my final work last on right. I found tying to suppy nerd attire to difficult and instead looked at the high tech body armour. the result became best suited for the charcetr and allowed me to progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment