Thursday, 9 December 2010

@Phil - Tableau Vivant - My Nooseance

Hi Phil, yes my problem is with my  new idea of having the iconic noose in my pictures. I would like an opinion on it as an element for my image. As the noose is a distinct methaphor for death and even sucide. I am trying to think of wether the image will truely be a Tableau Vivant image. As the interpreation of a viewer would be very descriptive or would it. All in all I want the viewer to have that anxious feeling that they don't whats happened/happening. An yet I don't whether a noose is the correct choice being the fact that it a viewer can possible say. 'Oh it a sucide scene' or 'Oh ther gonna be a sucide'. Is it too much for this style?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete