Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Seriously Cartilage Is That It..Cartilage

So the Sea lamprey you thing it would have some type of  skeleton structure. Really, you would just think that a fish would have the same skeleton structure. So why when looking at the inside and looking at the image I got this:


Let face it, this ain't exactly a flattering image of the inside and a lamprey and you don't have to have that much of a imagination to look at this image and think it is entirely something else. SERIOUSLY?

Furthermore when researching on this website it states.

http://www.glaucus.org.uk/lamprey2.htm

'The skeleton of the lamprey is composed of cartilage (gristle);'

Thinking from this I realised that as human we only have cartilage in our joints but the main area being the ear. I think that for this reason I going to look at the manipulate my ears. In fact scrap that I going to take the ear out the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment