Thursday, 21 October 2010

Life drawing past mid crtic...

These five weeks have been full of possibilities when coming to life drawing and shown me the good and bad points of my ability to draw and be creative.In some ways it has affected the way my final portrait has come out.

Targeting certain body Parts:

Full body figure:


Full body figure:


Apologies for the mess this was one of my favourite that I drew but the charcoal drawing made prior to this one damage the drawings of the model.


When Chris wasn't in we did some more abstract drawings which we made in a group event and by not looking at the canvas. 



Following that we went on to draw some model s after to test are skills with drawing proportionally.


Once completeing the sketch we then continued to further our investigation into charcoal and ability to apply shading easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment