Monday, 18 October 2010

Final Portrait - Creation Phases Part 1

So final I have been able to use the Wacom to some effect. Still I would like some peer feedback as well as tutor feedback so that I can make improvements. Understand that tuesday will be filled up with me completing this self portrait with my face. Which i will go more in-depth tonight before bring to the table and completing the final piece altogether. These depicts my progress to fully painted.




















Any opinion will be appreciated the more critic it gets the better. Thanks. (Texture of scales is not visible unless you click on sorry)




2 comments:

  1. one suggestion would be that the very clear division between skin pigments/textures makes it seem more theatrical than 'realistic' - a more blended approach, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip will attempt tomorrow in session tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete