Thursday, 21 October 2010

3D design work

Well, I love Maya as annoying and complicated as it can get the final outcomes has turn out pretty good. Here is the full 5 weeks of renders all has been completed and will be put on a DVD=R for Friday:

Dice:



 Magnifying Glass

Pen


Lights:







Common Shaders









Chips Gold,Silver and Bronze

Hi, Alan this link is to the Rocket animation I have made on Youtube. I have attempted to embed but it hasn't worked. This is the same for the Robot animation. the links are below:




Bottle Render



Beauty_Pass

Occlusion layer


Zdepth


Photoshoped rendered layer


Here some I put ttogether not as high quality but I thouht I try my hand a some polygon modelling.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jon,

    Well done for completing all the tutorials. Some nice variations and additions too. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your first Maya scene.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete