Friday, 17 September 2010

Summer Project - Creativity 101


For our summer project we where given a chance to use certain item to create a new and interesting objects. At first, I did struggle but after taking each item individually and looking at the shapes and rotating I was able to visualise different ideas. Most of which turned out 'Sci-fi'. I went with this idea and noticed that it had I found a basis to run with. The idea came as made a citadel in space with one of my objects. From then own I saw my creativity as a new world (spaceship) which houses different race from all over the universe. The downside is that the world was corrupted by the all-seeing siren who use her power and priority to rule the citadel with here secret VV marine corp. Here are some of the final designs that I have come up with:












No comments:

Post a Comment